Under the distance selling regulations, you are able to cancel your order and return your items to us for a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the items for seven working days or less (not including weekends or bank holidays) after the day on which you receive the goods from London Grow Shop.
- The items are in their original condition and unopened ready for resale by London Grow Shop.
If you meet these conditions and would like to return your items to us, please contact us by clicking here.
When you receive delivery, please check the following:
1) Check that the outer packaging is not damaged in any way. If the outer packaging of your order is damaged, please make a note when signing for them. This will enable us to carry out a speedy swap if goods have been damaged in transit.
2) Check and test all the goods in your order and notify us within 5 days of any item that has been damaged in transit. We will usually require that these items are returned to us within 10 days of you receiving them so that we can scrutinise them and make any necessary claim with the courier. In particular, open, check and test all electrical/electronic items and any lamps that you have ordered and notify us within 5 days of receiving them if they are faulty or damaged in transit. This applies to ALL lamps including HPS (High Pressure Sodium), MH (Metal Halide), all types of Fluorescent lamps (CFLs and tubes) and any product containing these items (such as light kits and propagation/veg lights).
3) In the unlikely event that there are any errors on your order, let us know within 5 days so that we can correct matters for you. We will usually need you to return the items within 10 days of receiving them so that we can send out the correct item(s). Do not open or use any item sent to you in error and take care not to cause any damage to the product or packaging.
4) If you wish to return any unwanted items, you can return them to us for a refund provided you have had the items for 14 working days or less (not including weekends or bank holidays) after the day on which you have received them. Please call or email us to let us know and then return the item(s) to us unopened (packaging and/or seals intact) and in re-sellable condition (packaging undamaged) within 14 working days after the day of receiving them. We cannot accept back any items that have been opened, used or have damaged packaging. We will refund the cost of the goods less any delivery costs incurred by us.