Philips 400V EL provides an unparalleled amount of light . Similar to a normal 750W lamp.
– Suitable for 600W 400V EL lamps
– Ultra High Frequenty ( UHF ) 140kHz
– Connection 230
– Output 320/690W
– Soft start ( low inrush current) when used without Maxi Controller and Zero – start ( no inrush current ) with the Maxi Controller
– Soft Dim
– Dimming with 7 positions and Soft – Off function . Also on and off and stepless dimming with the Maxi Controller
– Equipped with extensive diagnostic LEDs
– 15% Overdrive
– Equipped with loose 4M cord and plug
The expert series are complete fixtures , where the revolutionary Alpha Optics reflector comes . This reflector is designed according to the Single Bounce Clearsight ( SBCS ) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors. This is the highest efficiency ( 98 % ) achieved all horticultural reflectors available .
Equipped with adjustable reflectors for better overlap and to minimize . Wall losses The open design of the reflector lamp passively cooled the lifetime and efficiency of the lamp is beneficial . There is a 50mm socket on the reflector which can be actively extracted and to significantly reduce the room temperature. In addition, there can be placed an optional design of reflectors in order to reduce the loss. On the walls even more This reflector is replaceable .
By using the Nano Tube can be drawn off so that the temperature decreases in parallel. Through the Nanotube the lamp will always maintain the ideal temperature so that the efficiency and longevity even come higher.