The Gavita Pro 600 is the first 240 Volt electronic ballast that powers the professional 600W 400V EL (electronic) lamps. These lamp have the highest PAR light output, improved spectrum and the best light maintenance (>95% PAR light over one year of use). Being the most efficient horticultural lamps available and the only lamps specifically developed for electronic ballasts this is the lamp of choice for Dutch professional greenhouse growers.
The Gavita Pro 600 is available as a complete fixture with the highly efficient professional HortiStar HR 96 reflector or as a remote ballast, ideally paired with the adjustable Gavita TripleStar reflector. Being completely closed and solid state (no fans) with extremely low heat dissipation the remote ballast can be mounted close to your lamps, enabling safe and easy installation. Having your ballast close to your lamp reduces the amount of EMI (RF interference). The complete fixture is easily mounted with two balanced eye bolts. Special brackets are available as an accessory.
- Input Voltage:240-277 Volt
- Input Current 1:2.7A at 240V
- Power Factor:> 0.98
- Input Frequency:50-60 Hz
- Output Connection:IEC C14, power cable 10 ft with 240V plug
- Inner box dimensions:22.3″/567mm (length) x 9.4”/240mm (width) x 7.5”/191mm (height)
- Case Temp. (°C):20 – 50°C
- Reflector Material:HortiStar HR 96 600 in bracket
- Light Source:600W 400V electronic single ended lamp
- Luminous Flux:90,000 Lumens
- PPF:1170 ?Mol/sec
- Article Number:126.96.36.199.10 (EU) | 188.8.131.52.11 (UK) | 184.108.40.206.12 (CH)
- EAN code:8718403052053 (EU) | 8718403052077 (UK) | 8718403052084 (CH)