Iceline pipe lowers the temperature of the nutrient solution in your system using a simple but effective dual-core design. A white outer layer reflects light and lowers heat levels within the pipe, while the black inner layer protects against UV. This has a profound effect on the overall temperature of your nutrients. Lower nutrient temps (18°C) mean fewer problems and healthier plants. If nutrient temps exceed 21°C, the quantity of dissolved oxygen that your nutrient solution can hold is drastically reduced and your reservoir becomes a breeding ground for pathogenic bacteria and fungi. Every degree counts, especially during the summer – Iceline piping could well be the difference between a completely failed crop and a bumper harvest.
- Lowers the temperature of your nutrient solution
- Dual-core construction
- Reflective white outer layer to reduce nutrient temps
- Manufactured from food grade plastic
- Increases dissolved oxygen levels
- Reduces the risk of root diseases like pythium
- 4mm internal diameter and 8mm external diameter